Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm NOT Having Another Kid. NO Way.


Been Babysitting
A teenager in my house
For 3 Whole Days *whew*

Learned Cupid Shuffle
Taught me the Soulja Boy Dance
NOT up on You Tube.

Going to Houston
A LONG weekend with my mom
who drives me crazy.

One Week til the BEACH!!!
Lazy, sun, naps, waves and sun--
Almost Paradise.

Did better this week.
Positive Parenting Book
is a life saver.

21 days left
Before I can send them off
Summer's almost Done!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the positive parenting book.. are you talking about the one Dr. Glenn Latham wrote??? I rank that right up there w/ the scriptures.. seriously, i LOVE that book.

I love your haiku poems!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, the beach! I hope you have a lot of fun.

The Sanford Family said...

You have no idea how much I wish I was going with you to the beach. I need a "beachy" vacation so badly.