Saturday, October 11, 2008

Instead of Words

Finally I am getting around to posting about the dog. But rather than give you the rundown of our first week, I thought I'd show you.




Maybe I will post more later when I'm so not ticked at a certain sunshine state.

P.S. Steven really does love the dog.

The Breast Cancer Site

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog. Even cuter kid. I'm a GATOR HATER too.

Anonymous said...

STUPID GATORS!!!

npage79 said...

Aww adorable, both the baby and the puppy.

Andrea said...

the dog looks like a little rabbit in the grass!! LOL!! She is cute!!

Oh and so sorry about LSU!! Maybe they should have played that way against OSU! LOL!!

Unknown said...

The puppy looks very put out to not have access to the cage.

I don't love the dog.

Melinda said...

Well, I am so sorry you are so upset about the upset the other night.

Obviously, the better team won! I could not keep Jackson from wearing his Gator onesie to church on Sunday! He insisted.

Love the dog. Glad you all are having so much fun with her. Keep an eye on her though, cute little puppies make awesome Gator Bait.