My new friend over at the Quack Shack decided to give me some work. Not like I don't have enough work to do, between pulling dog food out of the baby's mouth and folding a mountian of clean laundry piling up, but hey, this is procrastination city I live in.
So here goes:
A- Attached or Single?
I'll be good and say attached, and not write how hot Johnny Depp is and not point out how I'm single like 90% of the time these days. Attached, and leave it at that.
B- Best Friend?
Well, hmmm...Steven mostly. He gets to hear about most of my ups and downs. Of course, when those ups and downs are because of him, then Londie comes into the picture. She hears about the rest of it.
C- Cake or Pie?
Really? I have to choose? Because as long as it's got sugar in it, I'm totally all over it. I'm not discrimatory.
D- Day of Choice?
Friday, for sure. I love the anticipation of the weekend. Not the actual weekend, bucause that usually sucks, but anticipating it...that's sweet.
E- Essential Items?
Diet Dr. Pepper, Warm Climate, MY bed
F- Favorite Color?
I totally hate this question, because frankly, I like and hate all the colors in some form or another. Like white. I love my white toyota van, but I hate white ford vans. See?
G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
Eugh, disgusting. Give em to the kids while I raid their chocolate.
H- Hometown?
Which one? I lost count of them. Officially, as a minor, I resided in 6 different towns and switched school 15 different times. It did help that every other year I went back to the same school. Divorce sucks, and so do custody battles.
I- Favorite Indulgence?
I don't know. I've grown past the bubble bath stage, since kids don't really LET me. I can't light candles anymore, again, thanks kids. I used to love taking off for the weekend somewhere, but kids make that hard too. Hmmm...remind me again why kids were a good idea? I'M KIDDING FOLKS!!!!!
J- January or July?
July, because you can go to the beach.
K- Kids?
Kids are totally a lot of work. Yep.
L- Life isn't complete without?
Well, the kids. Work or not, the little bummers are my babies and I couldn't live without em.
M- Marriage date?
We got married way too close to Christmas almost 11 years ago, so we've never done much to celebrate the anniversary. Too broke!
N- Number of brothers and sisters?
18 total
Yes, You read that right. Lets see if I can get this right: one biological bro who is, well, different than me. Then I had two step I spent a majority of childhood with, so I count them as real ones. Then after another divorce, I inherited four more steps. Then another divorce, and I inherited another 8. Yeah. Don't ask me their names. I don't know em all.
O- Oranges or Apples?
Apples wrapped in caramel, dipped in chocolate and sprinked with nuts. Or m&m's.
P- Phobias and Fears?
Roaches and man-made heights. Like flying in an airplane or riding in a cable car are man-made and could then break. But like, standing on the edge of the grand canyon would be ok. Unless it's on that nasty glass bridge they have now. No way.
Q - Quiet time, what do you like to do?
Blog! What else! Although that requires on semi-quiet. That's about as quiet as my life ever gets.
R- Reason to smile?
Right now, she's emptying out my kitchen cabinets all over the floor and dumping out the dog food bowl. How's that for a smile?
S- Season of choice?
Late spring, early summer--BEACH TIME!!!!!
T- Ticklish?
Unfortunately. Everywhere. I can't believe I just put that on my blog.
U- Unknown fact about me?
When I was a little kid, I used to pick my nose and once I got the stomach virus and spewed up my boogies. In my step mothers car. I didn't like her anyway.
V- Vegetable?
I can't grow anything except for cherry tomatoes. And I don't even like em all that much. But nothing else grows for me. The cherries, however, grow by the bucketfull.
W- Worst Habit?
I don't have any. I'm perfect. You should know that by now.
X-ray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound. Way cooler. You can see babies, and that's the only way they diagnosed my gallstones. Painful little boogers.
Y- Your favorite food?
If it's bad for me, it's my favorite. Basically.
Z- Zodiac Sign?
Sagitauirs, but I have no idea how to spell it because I don't really care because all that crap's made up anyway.
Ok, so tags, hmmm...well, lets go with Natalie and Andrea and my new Machen friend (seriously gotta learn your name chick--assuming you ARE one!;]) and anyone else who just thinks tags are super cool, but if you also think it's dorky to do one without a specific tag, then email me and I'll take care of that for ya.
P.S. Blog to come later, but weekend was AWESOME!
3 comments:
Oh me, you tagged me!! This is a long tag!!
And 18 siblings!! Girly that is a lot of christmas cards!! LOL!!
Wow, you didn't think I was a chick! Was it from the boob watching post..because I totally was daydreaming (not about boobs!) So I'll do your little tag and you better be happy with what I write!
Geese! 18 siblings. Reunions must be fun! Just kidding. I have the same problem with food...if it's bad for me I love it!
Post a Comment