Have you ever had the pleasure of opening a shaken soda can? Luckily I haven't. I've never done that to someone and I've managed to never had it done to me. Now, 2 liters are a different story, but really, right now, we're just discussing cans!
I asked Jake to bring me a can of coke out of the fridge this morning. As he's bringing it to me, I see him shaking it!! I made him turn right around and go get another one. And I told him, "DO NOT bring me a can that has been shaken."
So he brings me another can and I take it from him. And being the ever diligent mother I am, I paused.
"Did you shake this can?"
No.
"Did you bring me the same can?"
No.
"Do you know what will happen if I open a shaken can?"
No.
"It will spew all over the place and guess who will be cleaning it up?"
Me.
"Yep. Are you sure you didn't shake this?"
Yes.
(A stare down ensues)
Ok, ok, I did shake it a little bit. I'll go get another one.
"Thank you. I thought so."
Another disaster averted.
4 comments:
whew!
I would have made him open it... then clean it up ;)
haha! that's hilarious! Smart kid tho, my brothers would've given it to my mom anyways just for the laughs!
ha funny story!
Post a Comment