Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Sass

To the best, most gentle, loving and loyal doggie ever:

It's been over 16 years since I brought your sassy heiny home "to watch for the weekend." I knew they'd love you and let you stay. I didn't know they'd refuse to let you leave with me. I still love you as much as I did back then, and I respect you too. For loving my babies and never flinching when grubby little hands grabbed handfuls of your ears or tried to pull you around by your tail, and not even when they plopped right down on top of your head. You are awesome.

I love you and home will never be the same without you there.

Sassy
Aug 4, 1993-Nov 13, 2009

5 comments:

Minnie said...

I'm so sorry, Honey.
That's a miserable thing. Please know I'm praying for you.

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

That is so sad. I haven't had a dog in 10 yrs because it was so hard when they left.

The Sanford Family said...

I'm so very sorry. Sounds like a wonderful spirit.

Anonymous said...

Nice article as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about that matter.
BTW check the design I've made myself Overnight escorts

Merrianne said...

so sad... this made me cry!!!! and you KNOW that All Dogs DO go to Heaven!