Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cool Voice


Christopher and I sat outside this afternoon working on his homework together. He had to make up some sentences, and was doing very well on his own. Or so I thought.

I checked his work after a couple of minutes, and here is his sentence for the word, "voice."
What voice do you have?
I said, "Dude, what does that mean? Does that make sense to you? What kind of voice do you have?

He looked at me, in all seriousness, and said, "Hmmm...A smart one."

I said, "What kind of voice do I have?"

He said, "Hmmm...That's just too hard. Your voice is just hard."

So now I need to define the word "hard." I believe I shall go with the definition "firm," with the synomym "Cool." Definitely!

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

Can I just say how much I think he looks like you!!!!! Holy cow!