Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ashley's Santa Letter

Ashley has been having a rough time as school in math. A lot of her problem--most of it, actually--is with her ADD, not an inability to understand the material. So we made a deal with her that if she would work really hard and bring home an A on a report card in math, we would get her the pink nintendo DS gameboy she really wants. Well, I was in her room earlier, and I found a letter she wrote to Santa. It says:

"I want (or have to have)...
1. Pink Nintendo D.S. and games too.
2. Floam (Including pink floam)
3. Bratz head and dolls, too.
4. Makeup, lipgloss and chapstick, too.
5. Nail polish, nail gems and stickers, too.
6-12 have a very big question mark for surprises.
13. Littlest Pet Shop.
14. and last but not least--furberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now this is the deal. If you GET ME those, then I'll do my best in math. But, if I don't, then it's the opposite of doing my best. SO BUY THEM FOR ME, ME, ME!!!!! I mean it, too!!!"

I am laughing so hard!!! "Now this is the deal"--AS IF!!!!! lol

No comments: