Sittin' here enjoying the morning and trying very hard to motivate myself to get moving! It looks to be another perfect weather day--it's so great to not have to deal with the COLD!!! Tomorrow's December, and I'm wearing shorts. HA HA to all you in Arkansas and Colorado and Kentucky and everywhere else you may be in the COLD! hehehe.
I do have to get off my tail, though. I have to be productive today. Yesterday, I pretty much spent the whole day gone--went shopping for Christmas pajamas (no fleece this year--too warm!), went to playgroup (at the park in the perfect weather), went back shopping for some jeans, played with the kids outside after school, and took Ashley to dance. It was a FULL day. So now the laundry has backed up and there is a babysitter coming tonight for the kids (since I have a Hot date) so I gotta clean the hall bathroom. Sidenote: boys are yucky in the bathroom. I hate cleaning after them, so I usually get them to do it, but today I get to.
Anyway, so Steven made a RESERVATION tonight--which means he planned ahead and thought about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a Big Deal.
So...my dad told me not to make anymore babies tonight.
lol, but he was serious.
I told him it's not that kind of date.
Can't believe I ACTUALLY had that conversation with my DAD!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment