Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Very Late

It's after midnight and I should be in the bed, but instead I'm sitting here for some reason thinking how tired I'm going to be in the morning when all the kids wake up. You think I'd be a little smarter. It's been a good evening, though. Steven made us a reservation at this little restaurant that was so very nice. It was dark and fancy and the kind of place you don't bring your kids to. Sydney went with us (since she won't take a bottle), but she was excellent. Such a good baby. Anyway, the food was wonderful, and it helped that I was starving!! I think I wrote earlier how I needed to get things done today--well, I got off the computer and laid down with the baby to nurse her and we fell asleep for like 3 hours. So I was scrambling to get the laundry finished and all of that, and I missed lunch and so I was very hungry tonight. I had the filet mignon with crab meat on top, we had fried asparagus for appetizer, and a chocolate thingy for dessert (I forgot the name, but it was yummy!). Spent a fortune on it, but hey, you only turn 30 once, right? We celebrated early this year. Steven was very sweet and tried very hard to be thoughtful. We did some Christmas shopping afterward, and now my feet are killing me, but it's been a great night. Guess maybe I should go to bed now and end it! Everyone is sleeping and the house is so quiet (except that I can hear Steven snoring in the bedroom--hehe), so I was up just enjoying the quiet. Anyway, good night!

No comments: