Well, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. It looks like an interesting thing to do, and plus I'm super bad at journaling, but great at wasting time on the computer so maybe this will work. But where to start...
I know, here are some of the things I've got going on right now.
I just bought a new camera, so my new great hobby is taking pictures. The kids are my favorite subjects. I'm thinking of taking a class.
LSU is winding up it's football season. But this week's loss was terribly depressing. Next week will be better.
I'm excited about Christmas coming up. Last year I had school and finals and a move looming and putting the house on the market and morning sickness starting so I didn't do a lot of baking and all the extra Christmas homey stuff. I might actually get it done this year!
I have 30 pounds of baby fat to lose. But I've developed plantar fasciitis in my foot from running, so I'm at a complete standstill while that heals. And it's taking WAY too long!
I'm trying to learn some sign language before it's time to start signing with the baby. It's really neat, and I'd love to learn more.
I also would like to get back into sewing. My machine has been down for awhile, so I've quit doing it, but I found a site to help me service the machine myself, and I think I'm gonna try it out.
I'm going to be 30 in like a week. AAAHHHH!!!
I know, here are some of the things I've got going on right now.
I just bought a new camera, so my new great hobby is taking pictures. The kids are my favorite subjects. I'm thinking of taking a class.
LSU is winding up it's football season. But this week's loss was terribly depressing. Next week will be better.
I'm excited about Christmas coming up. Last year I had school and finals and a move looming and putting the house on the market and morning sickness starting so I didn't do a lot of baking and all the extra Christmas homey stuff. I might actually get it done this year!
I have 30 pounds of baby fat to lose. But I've developed plantar fasciitis in my foot from running, so I'm at a complete standstill while that heals. And it's taking WAY too long!
I'm trying to learn some sign language before it's time to start signing with the baby. It's really neat, and I'd love to learn more.
I also would like to get back into sewing. My machine has been down for awhile, so I've quit doing it, but I found a site to help me service the machine myself, and I think I'm gonna try it out.
I'm going to be 30 in like a week. AAAHHHH!!!
3 comments:
I honestly believe that you can and will always be as old as you feel - which is why I don't feel 30. Although, some days I feel 50. I wonder if Oprah is correct when she said life doesn't start until 50? I'm not in a rush to find out.
No, I'm staying 29. I told Steven this is it--no more parties, presents, whatever, I'm sticking here!
Hi Laura hopw you enjoyed you shopping trip on BLACK FRIDAY!! I was not one of those early birds waiting for the doors to open. Since I did not hear from you I thought that maybe something came up and you did not get to come in. I love the blog idea!! It is so much easier to stay in touch. I can finally see update pics of the kids!!! They are beautiful and growing up too fast.
Post a Comment