I am sitting here at the computer looking outside my window and thinking what a gorgeous day. It's one of those clear blue skies, no clouds, crisp fall days. I love that it's November and I am wearing capri pants and a short sleeve shirt. I love southern weather. I've accomplished nothing today--not even a nap. Here's a little secret about me: I'm lazy. Seriously, I am a lazy person. I hate to work and move all the time. I do it, and I am good about making myself move, especially in the mornings, but it's a huge challenge for me. And then there are days like today, when I just want to curl up and doze off in the sunshine. What a great thought.
2 comments:
With four kids - you've earned lazy! I'm lazy, too. I should pack lunches for Chris for work but I'm too lazy. I'm too lazy to cook a nice dinner every night. My house is clean and organized only because I grew up in a very unclean home and refuse to ever live like that again.
I totally agree with that. I keep the house clean (and I love having kids old enough to do their share!), but Steven fixes his own lunches and irons his own clothes, and even helps with the house. But I've been out of the stay at home mode for so long that I'm still adjusting back to it.
Post a Comment