
Ever have one of those moments where you just know someone should slap you upside your head?
Well, I have lots of em.
Had one today:
A couple of days ago I got an email stating that a friend of mine had sent me a package. Now I just thought, "Weird. Why's she sending me a package?" Didn't make a lot of sense. I looked at the message several times. It had her name, it had a confirmation code, and it clearly was coming my way.
So today the package arrives. The return label has the correct name on it. But it says FORT LAUDERDALE!!! Now I know she has not moved, left her husband, or gone awol. Still, I think, "strange."
So I open the package, and out pops a gameboy game and an invoice.
And this is when I had my DUH moment!
The next time I order something off of ebay, I won't forget it's coming. And, the next time I get an email saying Kay, instead of KK, I won't assume I know who it is!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment