Well, feeling sort of blah.
Course that could be because it's 2 in the afternoon and I'm still sitting here in my penguin-angel pj's.
And I have no good snacks in the house, which should be ok since I'm looking a tad bit fat, but it's not.
And my kids are in their jammies too.
And my hubby's gone. For two whole days, I'm alone with all my kids.
And there's this stupid Christmas tree thingy on my myspace page, and I had collected something like 9 presents--mostly virtual cash and vacations but one pet rock and two chia pets--and the darn thing is now EMPTY. So I reloaded it, begged for new gifts (and got one) and the darn thing is empty again.
Yep, BLAH!!!!
4 comments:
That's too bad about your myspace Christmas tree :( I'll have to leave you another present!
wow, nice. you're so funny laura! penguin/angel pjs?? love it!!! lol, well i saw that you got your presents back... good! i gave you one, so it'd better be there!! :) love ya!
You are having too many blah moments lately! You need to find the Christmas spirit to get you in a more festive mood. Maybe an hour with the Grinch movie! It is actually on right now. I watched my favorite the other day with the snow and heat misers. I love that one. I just read the ugly green frog thing you wrote about scaring me every day. Not amused !!!! There go your Christmas presents (yes I said presentS!)
YOU SKIPPED CHURCH AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, MY GOODNESS! YOU ARE BAD!! THAT IS WHY YOU FEEL BAD!!!! :)
Post a Comment