Saturday, January 5, 2008

Been Shopping

So on Thursday, when I should have been cleaning house, I opted instead to go out and spend some money. Had fun too! Got some great new house decorating stuff, and got to work my butt off Friday instead.
My flowers I made:



and this one:



and this one too:




And a thingy for up there too:






Good thing you can't see all the dust up there!!!

Here's my new fruit bowl. I found a matching utinsel holder. And got some stuff to put in my new vase:








And the deal of the day: My $12 three tiered plant stand from Kirklands. I love it.





Now I just need to go shopping for some plants. Never ends, does it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you have done a great job with picking out decorations for the kitchen and other parts of the house. I like my creative addition of the LSU flag to the wall...

Anonymous said...

Your decorations look great! I can't wait to see them in person!