ok..i know you are thinking "Merrianne, that did not make sense..." well you are right. I was reading 2 blogs at the same time & someone else's was about Mitt Romney......ha ha!!! Hey--what tha heck am i doing up this late??? ((it's actually only like 9:30 PM or so)) But, I think I need to go to bed!
I love the Glenn Beck tribute to Pres. Hinckley. It's great that you put it on your blog. :)
3 comments:
I didn't get to see that even though I watch Glenn Beck alot. So thanks for putting it up. I loved it.
Go Mitt...
Go Mitt...
Go...Go...Go Mitt!!
I love it!
Merrianne
ok..i know you are thinking "Merrianne, that did not make sense..." well you are right. I was reading 2 blogs at the same time & someone else's was about Mitt Romney......ha ha!!! Hey--what tha heck am i doing up this late??? ((it's actually only like 9:30 PM or so)) But, I think I need to go to bed!
I love the Glenn Beck tribute to Pres. Hinckley. It's great that you put it on your blog. :)
Post a Comment