Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Now that I'm not so sleepy anymore...

Last night I was so wiped out. The game was so much fun! I was very excited to watch it and even more excited to win. But when I got home and settled down, the weariness hit hard and didn't go away until this afternoon. I even had a two hour nap and still didn't feel refreshed. But I finally downloaded the pictures of our HUGE TV, and I hope they give you an idea, because it was big and it was fun.









It literally took the WHOLE wall, you can see the crown molding at the top of the picture. The kids thought it was GREAT!!!! They were running up against it and trying to kick at the people and generally driving me nuts. But hey, they had a blast. Of course, when game time came, we put an end to it real quick, which bummed them out.

It was a great idea, Erin! Thanks!!!

No comments: