
He's going to freak when he sees that title, but it's true! If you haven't figured it out by now, I wouldn't actually call my husband a loser and mean it in the traditional sense of the word. At least not seriously. No, this is our week one diet update.
Steven: lost 5 1/2 pounds and didn't cheat once! Only exercised twice.
Laura: lost 2 1/2 pounds, cheated more than I will admit to my husband (though I think he's figured it out) and exercised twice.
In my defense, I had a terrible week, and even though I cheated a few times I still did WAY better than normal, hence the two and a half pounds.
So, now I've got 22 1/2 pounds to go, Steven has 4 1/2. Not so great when you read it that way, huh!
Now let's all give him the big "loser salute!"
5 comments:
Thanks for the salute. You're too funny.
"LOSER"..."LOSER"...."LOSER"
Laura--I am right there with ya...my husband has lost like 20 pounds since Christmas and I am still working on Keeping the 5 pounds off!!! (i admit--i cheated more than i needed!) But hey....I am still jealous! I saw the comment you left on Spencer's--ha ha! Yep...he is in the same "loser" club that your husband is in!
--Merrianne--
p.s. I will tell Roberta to get in touch with you the next time I talk to her.--Probably Wed. night at our RS presidency meeting--she is the Education counselor. :) She wasn't at church Sunday so I couldn't give her your message.
happy birthday, christopher! wow--i can't believe you are five!!!!!
Congrats, Steven! You know the Biggest Loser calculates a percentage weight loss instead of real pounds when they are competing. My advice to Laura is that every day is a new day so keep working on it. Looks like you are doing something right at least since you lost weight. It would have been bad if it would have increased.
Men!
Post a Comment