Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rubbing It In

A couple of emails from my dear hubby today:

Hey babe,
179.5 lbs. I was surprised to see that number on the scale this morning. I guess more pizza and cake is the key to this. So I'll go to a pizza and cake diet.
Love you,
Steven

And:

GIVE ME AN L!
GIVE ME AN O!
GIVE ME AN O!
GIVE ME AN S!
GIVE ME AN E!
GIVE ME AN R!
WHAT'S THAT SPELL!? L-O-O-S-E-R!
[just imagine me on the beach jumping around singing this little chant]
Have a great day.

Yep, I told him he's a Loser...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!
And...after reading your comment on my blog about Where Has That Cat's Tongue Been?...well....I had to go wash my face!!! yuck!

Anonymous said...

---That comment was from me--Merrianne---Spencer was just signed in so it looks like it was from him.... funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey. That's a private e-mail. You can't just go and cut-and-paste stuff into your blog just whenever you feel the urge. Just kidding. I love you.