I'm sitting here on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon trying to relax and rest. But I am haunted by an email my husband sent me a day or so ago, telling me when I don't write and update my blog it's like opening yesterdays newspaper, and who wants that? And while I have several ideas for blogs in my head, they are not translating themselves very well to the computer. Besides, I'm tired and still recuperating from Friday night's third-grade sleepover fun. You know you're old when it takes 3 days to recover from staying up all night!
And I'm still trying to come up with a number 7, so I can finish up this dumb task that Mandy blew my way and pass it on to others. I seriously don't know what to write that would be halfway interesting and not be too much information!! I could easily come up with a few stories, but sharing them is another deal. And my stepmother is teasing me by telling me that they're not so naive and have stories of their own, so it just seems like an invitation to pick on them. And I'm tempted...
So, here's one for them. Are you ready? Dad, if you don't like this, you should close the window NOW.
So when Ashley was a baby, my parents put in a great pool. It's awesome. They have worked really hard and made a great hangout, totally dedicated to the pool and a party. We've spent many evening out there hanging out and having fun. We've stayed there when they were out of town, sometimes because they asked us to and sometimes just for the heck of it. Many times we've been the only ones there and how fun is it to have a pool to play in??!!
What's my point? Ok, my number 7 that's a very little known fact about me: I've Never been skinny dipping!
I tag Jennifer, Lisa, Erin, Andrea and Vicky!! Your turn!
4 comments:
I can't believe I'm the first one to comment on this post. Trust me. I am actually shocked that you have never been skinny dipping. I thought every body did that at least once at a kid. ... ... Now that we all know that you have never done this I feel that I now have the responsibility to ensure that you have the opportunity to have this experience. So now I have to make arrangements and plans... but I don't think that the bathtub counts.
Love you,
Steven
OK you guys! Your Dad is convinced that you are being sarcastic and that you actually have taken a forbidden dip into our pool. I have very specific rules about the pool that ALL SWIMSUITS MUST STAY ON!!!! (Unless you provided financial support for the installation of the pool). And Steven, if your plan is to use our pool to provide your wife the "experience", just remember that I can't control the neighbors popping in the backyard unannounced at any time (and a locked gate won't stop them)!!!
I'm with the majority on this one. That you HAVE been skinny dipping!! I know you would not have posted that if you had not! But, I do appreciate the attempt at making us all believe that you haven't.
And way to play along Steven!!! :o)
PS. my email is m_mondier@hotmail.com
I'm sensing that Laura and I are not trusted.
Post a Comment