Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged Part I

Yes, I know I've been tagged. By several people, actually. Mandy wants me to share 7 things NO ONE knows about me. Michelle wants me to share 10 things you MAY NOT know about me. But, in all fairness, Mandy hit me first, so I'll go with that. Besides, that's 3 less things I have to think up! And since I'm incredibly uncreative, I'm going to do this in a series. I've been thinking for a week and have only come up with 2! Are you ready??

Here goes:

1. I have two black hairs that grow on my chin. I swear I'm way too young for that, but they are there. And pluck as I might, they always grow back! Kind of makes the expression, "not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin" take on new meaning! I can actually say it now.

2. I talk to myself. A Lot. Usually when I'm driving in the car, and something's on my mind, or something cool has happened. But my kids have actually asked me who I'm talking to, and laugh when I say no one.

Alright, hope that makes you laugh. My life's an open book, so I'm desperately trying to find SOMETHING to post next time.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Come on, where are those good inactive days stories??? LOL!!!! Now I will only be able to look at your chin when I see you again!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

Laura said...

Yeah, those stories may be a little too juicy for this audience...

Anonymous said...

Laura! I have 2 chin hairs, too! Spencer actually likes to pull them out with his teeth! That is freaky....but I do not know what is freakier: 1) him wanting to do that or 2) Me letting him do that!
HA HA!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha this is funny i actually talk to myself all the time too and i have the chin hair that i pluck and it grows back ha ha love ya