Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged Part II

Ready for more? (I know these are oh so super interesting)

3. When I was in 9th grade, my cousin spent the night at my grandmother's with me (we lived there at the time.) So after all the grown ups went to bed, we snuck in my dad's room and counted out like $3.23 in PENNIES! My dad heard us and woke up and asked what we were doing. I told him that Dustin had some change and wanted to make an even dollar. He believed me and went back to sleep, and we walked all the way to McDonalds on Florida Blvd. in the dark! And Dustin was so paranoid that we were gonna get stopped by a cop for being out so late that on the walk back he made us go behind a dentist's office to hide while a cop cruised by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

If I remember correctly 3.24 was the price of a regular value meal. I know the register person at McD's wasn't happy about louding up his or her drawer with all those pennies. Well at least I know that you were a wild child before you met me so I had nothing to do with your behavior. Ya big sneak.

Love ya,
Steven