Saturday, March 29, 2008

Purple Eggs and Ham

I am me.
Me I am.

That me-I-am.
That me-I-am.
I do, I do like me, yes ma'am!

Do you like purple eggs and ham?
Yuck, purple eggs and ham?
I do not like them, me-I-am.

But mom, we can not make green eggs and ham.
We have no green, mom-I-am.

What's wrong with yellow?
Yellow eggs! And pink ham.
Yes!
Then I would eat them, sir and ma'am.

Mom! Purple, purple if you please.
We will like them, you will too.
We will eat them, you will see!

Oooo-Kkkk....
I will make them, you will see.
You will eat them, yes siree!!

You will eat them up, you see.
We will not waste them,
no, we won't.
Not even if they make you groan.

Hey, purple eggs, lots of dye.
Eat them, eat them,
Do'ya have a clue
what purple dye does to your poo?

Hey, purple eggs look like of cool!
Let's add some gold,
And show we're not fools!

Team spirit we have,
Geaux LSU
We love the tigers,
even with our food!




**Note: Eggs and Icing--not so great together! Even in my favorite colors!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks AWFUL!!! Did your kids eat that? Well, atleast it was fun!!?? ;o)

Anonymous said...

I agree that it looks awful. I'm glad I wasn't around. Ashley looks happy.

Bren said...

How funny! It does look awful though. :)

And that carousel tiger wouldn't be named Mike, would it?

JNew said...

I love the poem!