Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Booger Urkel

We told the kids to go get ready for bed tonight. This is how Christopher ended up:




On the bright side, it could have been worse. He could have tried to go to school in this fashion!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuute!!!

JNew said...

You're gonna have lots of fun showing these to his future girlfriends.

Amanda said...

Well, someone had to teach him how to get dressed. You know kids learn by their parents example!! LOL!!!! You know Steven wears his PJ's like that all the time.

Don't blame the boy!!! LOL!! He is cute!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

K so I found your blog off of LDS Blogs...they featured your blog...I actually know through blogging Merrianne...Holla girl...which I also blog surfed to her blog when they featured her blog on LDS BLogs...anyhow...you're hilarious...just had to say it! Thanks!

Oh I also do this thing on my blog where I get funny things kids do or say and feature it on my blog either by linking back to the person who sent it in...or letting them remain anonymous...anyhow...if you have any funny kid stories send them my way at blokthoughts@gmail.com!