Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Let's Play A Game

I know I haven't spend as much time as I need to decorating my house. I have a long way to go to get it how I want it. With that said, I have been working on the bathroom. But I guess I haven't done enough, because one of my brillant children decided to take it upon "himself" to help me along.

So lets play a game:

Guess which of my kids did this:

And this is after it's cleaned! So, can you guess??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....let me guess....Ashley?? My next guess would be Steven!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking Ashley since it is pink and probably make up! But you did say "himself" so I guess I would go for Christopher since he is the booger.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Ashley is your well-behaved kid.. I'm gonna go with Jacob.

Erin said...

Jacob

Anonymous said...

duh.....i just picked up on the word "HIMSELF" on there..

ok....so i will say Christopher.

Laura said...

It was Ashley. What can I say? She loves to decorate.

Anonymous said...

IT WAS ASHLEY!!! oooh oooh...that means i was right on my FIRST guess! YAY! What do i win?? one of those APPLES you posted about???

c'mon...shipping & handling can't be THAT much!!

LOL
Merrianne