Ok, for yet another tag, but this time I won't take 5 posts to get it done.
10 Years Ago:
I was a blissfully wedded newlywed. We were living in Oklahoma City, I was working at the bank, and we were shopping and eating out and hanging out and having a great time. Life was awesome, and I do mean awesome. Little did I know that in another month or two, number one would begin her descent onto the scene.
5 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Get out of the bed, turn off this computer and go to the gym.
2. Fold a butt load of laundry. Maybe even get it put away.
3. Make a fat free something to take to the neighbor's hangout party tonight.
4. Find a measuring tape so I can do my measurements to see if I have progressed any over the past month of killing myself with a diet. I swear I'm gonna scream if I haven't!!
5. Make a hairbow holder for my very first "order" ever.
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Donuts
2. Tater Chips
3. Cookies
4. Pie
5. Ice Cream and Candy
5 Foods I Love:
1. Seafood. Almost any kind. I love it all. Just make sure it's cooked well.
2. Chocolate. I also love it all. Except that nonsweet crap.
3. Olive Garden. Super Yum.
4. Chili's Chicken Crispers. Oh Yeah.
5. Beignets. Super Super Yum.
What Would I Do If I Were Suddenly A Billionaire:
First I would say this is a dumb question. What wouldn't I do? I'd pay my tithing, go off on a huge trip, buy a huge new house, go on another huge trip--to NYC or Paris just for shopping and get me some of those ridiculous $10,000 scarfs and handbags and $20,000 shoes. I'd find some families to sponsor, like hurricane ones and build em a new house and get em back on their feet. And I'd find some teens to sponsor through school. And I'd hire a private tutor for Ashley to get her stinking math grade up (seriously, what child gets straight A's and a freaking D in math simply because she doesn't want to do it??) And I'd go on another trip. I'd probably buy my own private carribbean island and invite all my friends down for a month long trip. Maybe we could all move there and start our own country! Oh, and I'd have an airplane to get us around too. Anyone game??
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Baton Rouge, La. This includes areas such as Denham Springs, Walker and Baker.
2. Niceville, Fl.
3. Colorado Springs, Co
4. San Angelo, Tx
5. Oklahoma City, Ok
6. Fulton, Ky
7. Houma, LA
8. Van Buren, AR
To name a few. (Ridiculous, I know.)
Favorite Quote:
Steven, in the car on the way home the other day: "I can see us having another one!"
I Tag:
1. Lynetta
2. Andrea
3. Lisa
4. Vicky
5. Jennifer
6. Gwen
7. Mandy
Can't Wait guys!! Get Busy!
1 comment:
I'm glad I don't have a blog so that you didn't add me to the tag list.
Post a Comment