1. This seriously sucks, and I'm gonna smell like a nasty sweaty MAN when I'm done. Which I did.
2. Mother's Day is a-coming and man, after this week, IT BETTER BE GOOD!!
3. I guess I am so spoiled, but I'm not complaining about that! I like spoiled. I don't like mowing-grass-sweaty. Yuck.
4. This is what I want for Mother's Day. It can be found here.

5. Since number 4 isn't really something beneficial, I would like this. This would make the whole family happy.

6. We have a ton of weeds, and really, really need some weed killer honey! Get busy!!
7. Oh, and ant killer, while you are at it.
5 comments:
That mother's ring is GORGEOUS!
Man, you keep pulling back on me. You said that if I started school then I could have a new laptop. Then you said the other day that if I bought you lunch, which I did, that I could go to BestBuy and get a new laptop, which all I wanted to do was shop and I didn't even get to do that. All I got to say is Father's day is right after mother's day and the discover card has a little room left. But I don't think that there is room for a pool. The ring would fit, but not the pool. Weed and ant killer will fit too and there would still be room for a laptop. At least I changed my mind about the Samsung gizmo that I was interested in. I am shocked that you didn't request a riding lawnmower... but that would benefit me too much.
I know... each year for mother's day we'll put the money that I would normally use to buy you a mother's day thingy and put it aside for the future purchase of a pool. We can do father's day too.
Good logic, but it doesn't get you off the hook. Sorry!
LOVE that ring....BUT LOVE THE POOL MORE!!! :)
Good luck...i hope you get what you want!!!!
Post a Comment