Too Cute !!!! I bet your heart just melted !!!
Awh man!! How did you get her to say that? You are so lucky!! Lydia will only say, "DA DA".She is such a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow up!!
How sweet!! I thought I wanted Drew to talk so we did the whole baby sign language with him. Now, when he tells me to "no talk" I realize that my 2-year old is telling me to shut-up. Maybe I won't encourage baby #3 to talk so early.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too Cute !!!! I bet your heart just melted !!!
Awh man!! How did you get her to say that? You are so lucky!! Lydia will only say, "DA DA".
She is such a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow up!!
How sweet!!
I thought I wanted Drew to talk so we did the whole baby sign language with him. Now, when he tells me to "no talk" I realize that my 2-year old is telling me to shut-up. Maybe I won't encourage baby #3 to talk so early.
Post a Comment