Monday, May 26, 2008

They're Frozen Too!!!

Enough to get me called "The greatest mom in the United States, and even in the ocean too!!"


**New pics are up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing kids don't care about how the food gets on their plates.

But I agree, you are the greatest mom ever.

Steven

Anonymous said...

Hey! Whatever it takes to get a compliment! They don't really know the difference. It's just good to be appreciated for providing something. Your Dad tells me "this is the best meal you ever cooked" when I go buy prepared food from somewhere (fast food, chinese, frozed gumbo...). I don't get that comment as much when I actually do cook. He was sarcastically commenting on how great my "boiled chicken" was (I injected it an put it in the crock pot). He did eat a lot of it.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing kids are accepting of Frozen Breakfast Food in my house, too! :)