AWWW! So exciting to see a baby's first steps! Good stuff!:)
Looks to me like you're encouraging her to walk.. You are CRAZY!!!
AHHHH!!!! I thought she was barely crawling last time I saw her!! That is crazy!! She is so cute!
Look at her go! That's awesome!
Sooooo cute!!! She is a BIG girl now!!!
aww congrats on her walking now she will be getting into everything :)
AW!Did you tear up? That's so cool that you got it on video. PS: Don't you have a blog with the cutie's pictures on them?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AWWW! So exciting to see a baby's first steps! Good stuff!:)
Looks to me like you're encouraging her to walk.. You are CRAZY!!!
AHHHH!!!! I thought she was barely crawling last time I saw her!! That is crazy!! She is so cute!
Look at her go! That's awesome!
Sooooo cute!!! She is a BIG girl now!!!
aww congrats on her walking now she will be getting into everything :)
AW!
Did you tear up? That's so cool that you got it on video.
PS: Don't you have a blog with the cutie's pictures on them?
Post a Comment