Well, I simply can't find anything exciting to blog on today. Nothing much is happening. We spent the weekend wearing ourselves out in Houston, but now we're home, unpacked and lazy. It's hot. And having the kids inside all day means I can never catch up on the house. I can start on one end of the kitchen to clean it and by the time I'm done, I've got to start all over.Why bother?
So lucky for you, I stumbled upon Fun Monday.
I'm gonna give it a try.
The question for today: If you were ruler of the world for a day/week/month/year (your choice on the time), you would...
Hehehe, that would be fun.
Well, I would rule the WORLD for a year. In that year, I would stop all stupidity. All wastefulness of our governments, more education to our children (and parents too, since there are some really, uh, interesting ones out there), and basically all life would be hunky dory.
How? By teaching common sense. Duh. Does it ever strike anyone else that if we all just exercised some common sense and respectfulness of each other that we'd eliminate a good amount of the world's problems? Frankly, if everyone would just listen to me, we'd all be better off. Really!
After a year, we'd all be much smarter, and I could step down into retirement on a remote island off somewhere in the carribbean and live out my life in peace laying on a beach with blue crystal clear water and white sugar sand. That's all I want.
Now that I've had a fantastic mental vacation, I guess I gotta go back to reality. Back to cleaning and cooking and smelling my icky smelling husband who just got done mowing the grass and has decided to come inside and (without showering first) sit next to me in a chair.
He really stinks.
I may need to go back to that beach to smell the fresh air!
3 comments:
To check out other Fun Monday entries click on my name link.
I agree that common sense would probably make a huge difference. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Next time I think I'll just give you a big ole hug.
Welcome to FM! :)
Common sense lessons would be great! I could use a refresher at times myself. lol
Post a Comment