Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Gospel According to Steven

I quote:

"All I got to say is you people are all in trouble. I was listening about the Sermon on the Mount today, and he said the meek will inherit the earth, blessed are the peacemakers."

I said, "You think you're meek?"

His response: "I know I am. I'm so there. I'm going to be standing on the other side of the gate saying "I tried to get you in, I really tried!""

He has followed this up with name callling. Apparently I'm now a worm.

Nice, hon, real nice. I'm sure that just went on your record somewhere in Heaven to be pulled at that day you spout out, "But I was Meek!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was quoted out of context. All of the situation surrounding this was removed at my expense just so my wife could coax a laugh out of people. Now I know how famous people must feel when they some sensationalize article about them in the National Enquirer or something like that.


When you make a report it should include the whole story.

Thank you very much.

Love ya,

Steve

Laura said...

First, hon, BULLCRAP!!!

Second, don't tell me I should include the whole story when you really just want it dropped. Which, for the record, is what you just told me when I asked you.

But I could air out our dirty laundry if it would make you sound better!

Minnie said...

LOL!
I think coffee just came out of my nose.
You kill me.

Andrea said...

WHUAHAHAHAHA!! Don't you just love men!! They are all so meek and never wrong!! You two are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Ouch