I gotta say, I knew this was going to be a very long day the moment the kids got out of bed and I started hearing "Ow!" and "Don't do that!" over and over along with some crying thrown in while they were "playing" in the other room.I don't know at what age they outgrow the hitting and physical fighting, but I am ready for them to hit it. Now.
And they are so wormy about it. I made Ashley and Jacob come kneel in the office with me and face each other and put their foreheads together. This is a punishment I am certain that if my mom had given to me once would have completely prevented me from fighting ever again with my brother. Who wants to knock foreheads with their disgusting little brother?
Well, apparently, Ashley's little brother is just as disgusting as mine was. Because no sooner did I put them in this position than he pulled out his pointer finger and started digging in his nose.
So I fussed at him. Then he started blowing in her face. And you have to realize that this is very early morning, so he was blowing in her face all of his nasty boy morning breath.
Poor Ashley. I did really feel sorry for her, but she was the one who kept the hitting going. I figured this would take care of the problem for her, but then after I let them go, they freaking did it again!!
I didn't feel so bad the second time around. Does this make me a bad mom?
No comments:
Post a Comment