Ok, I need some help or advice.
I want to buy a side of beef. I've never done this before and have absolutely no idea how to go about it. I don't know where to go, who to call, nothing. I only know I want it.
So with that said, I live in south louisiana, and am willing to travel, within reason to wherever I can get it! So say within the general area between Houston and New Orleans, and maybe north to Shreveport, but not east of it.
Any ideas? Anyone wanna go in with me on this? HELP!!
6 comments:
I would love to go in with you on a side of beef. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to find one, either. Let me know what you find out and if you want to go in together.
I don't even know what a side of beef is. So I'm no help.
a what?
Oh, you should have posted this two days ago.
I live near one of the cities you mentioned, I'll call my "meat dude" as we call him in my house, and ask what he knows/can come up with.
You will save a FORTUNE!
Minnie, you are the BEST!! I would Love it if you would do that for me! Let me know what you find out! You can email me at llgsmg@gmail.com. THANK YOU!!!
Hey, for whatever reason, my e-mails keep getting kicked back. I called my "meat guy" and here is his deal.
"Darlin, I ain't got a darn thing left. I'll tell you what to tell yer friend though..."
Call the FFA at your closest LARGE school and speak with the head of the Ag department.
Hope you have good luck.
Post a Comment