
I feel somewhat sad
Or having a thoughtful day
Kind of quiet here
First Day of School
YE HAW IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
But I'm hesitant.
My sweet baby boy
Went off to Kindergarten
All By His BIG self.
Another one gone
Only one is left at home
And soon she will go.
Or having a thoughtful day
Kind of quiet here
First Day of School
YE HAW IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
But I'm hesitant.
My sweet baby boy
Went off to Kindergarten
All By His BIG self.
Another one gone
Only one is left at home
And soon she will go.
Although he went to pre-k full time, at the same school as the kids, he spent the last year and a half getting out of the car with a teacher, being led into the school and kept with his class. He was never alone in the halls, didn't use the regular school bathrooms and just always had someone at his side.
So getting out of the car this morning in the front on the school without a teacher to lead him in or guide him to his classroom was a bit unnerving. And he wouldn't even turn around to tell me bye! He ignored me!! He climbed out of the van and didn't look back.
And I watched my very big little boy go off to kindergarten. A whole new world for him, and although I have a new baby now, he was my baby for so long!!
I'm a little sad today. And yes, I did cry.
3 comments:
I right there with you. You can cry on my shoulder.
Okay, I cry too, my kids grow up way too fast!! They all grow up way too fast. I drove mine to school and he just jumped out and ran inside, not even a "Bye mom, love ya" nothing. They just grow up too dang fast!
I didn't cry, but I had a hard time driving away. Where did the time go? I'm going to have to have another baby, b/c mines not one anymore.
Post a Comment