Monday, August 4, 2008

SO not an accident!

Steven and I were folding clothes and getting ready for our beach trip this afternoon, while Ashley was on the computer and Christopher was playing trains in the other room. All was quiet, all was calm.

Until Christopher starting screaming his big ol head off.

We looked at each other and rolled our eyes. He is full of drama. And then we hear Ashley saying over and over, "I'm sorry! It was an accident!"

"Ashley HIT MY FACE!!"

Why did Ashley hit your face? What happened?

"SHE HIT ME!!"

Ashley come here! What happened?

"I accidentally hit him. It was an accident!"

Well, WHAT happened?

"I was on the computer, and my hand was on the mouse and it accidentally came off the mouse and accidentally hit him in the face."

She was completely astonished when we simultaneously bust out laughing.

She was even madder when we made her turn off the computer.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, as you are reading this, I am on my way to the beach, where I will be basking in the sunshine (or thunderstorms) for the rest of the week.

I hope you don't miss me too much. I'm sure the beach will make up for my internet withdrawals. And I will be back next week with some fantastic stories and pictures.

Ta-Ta!!

1 comment:

JNew said...

Have a great vacation!