Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Riddle of the Day

What's black and white and red all over?


A black haired husband who doesn't know how to apply sunscreen!
hehehe, And boy is he spotty!!

7 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you have a pic to post!!!!!!

Laura said...

LOL!!! I wish! But I am quite certain that there is NO WAY he will let me photograph his spotty chest!

Anonymous said...

\I put the stuff on just fine. But your crappy sunscreen all rubed off in my shirt while Mr. Pack-Mule (aka me) haul 100 lbs of beach junk down a 1/2 mile board walk.

The beach is great fun.

Love you,
Steve

Amanda said...

What is Steven doing whinning about having to carry stuff to the beach?? Atleast you were at the beach!

Sounds like you had a blast and I agree with the comment above....where is the picture of that one????

Laura said...

Sorry, he made a big point of covering himself up so I couldn't take one! No pictures of that! But it was great. Every time he took off his shirt, I laughed!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this post makes me sad. Sunburns hurt like heck. Poor guy!

Anonymous said...

Finally, some sympathy!