Yeah, more and more it's looking like we just might get a visit from Ike. And he would potentially ruin my Houston fun. Especially since I won't have kids spewing all over the place. This waiting game sucks and I guess we'll be outta here again this weekend.
Unless I can talk a bunch of you into a good old fashioned hurricane party. I'll supply the house, you just bring good company and good food.
Of course of all the people I know here, we'd be likely to end up with like 8 adults and 30 kids.
But that might be a greater force on my house than Ike.
7 comments:
Why don't you just move back here?
Because then the earth will crack open and swallow me up with the fault lines. Or I'd get blown away in spur of the moment tornados!
Yes, but atleast you won't know its coming.
Ah, but by knowing I can leave and avoid the power outages and flying debris, and sit over in Houston or somewhere in the air conditioning and doing my shopping or whatever fun thing I wanna do. And I can come home and clean up when it's done. I can take whatever I want to save with me, rather than just be shocked in destruction! LOL
Like all this makes it any better!
I'm a little out of the loop right now. I didn't know an Ike was coming. What pain. I have to agree with you. I would rather know it's coming. I'm a planner, I like to plan everything. I'm not a spontaneous sort of person.
I am not going anywhere. I am going to stay this time. Well, unless we end up on the east side of the storm and then I might leave. Oh I can't make up my mind.
Where and when is play group. Could you email me the list. I didn't get one. I don't even know when the one in Jennings is going to be. I am such a slacker.
We love hurricane parties. Had them all the time in Florida. We stayed there through four hurricanes and never even considered evacuation. Haven't had a party in a while, so as long as it's our place with thirty kids and not mine, we're on our way over with the dominoes!
Post a Comment