And Troy. *Sigh* Such a hottie. He has infected my life. I came home one day a few months ago to see "I love Troy" written outside on my house right under the doorbell. And she wondered how I knew who did it. Duh!
We have also had Troy, I love Troy, Ashley loves Troy, Troy is Cute, and other variations written in various places: on the toilet lid, on the wall in her room, on my bathroom mirror in steam, on my van windows, outside of my van--you know, where people normally write "Wash me".
So Troy mania is ongoing here.
We have, to my delight, acquired a cabbage patch doll! Team Mom has been generous again, this time shipping us a doll--which is made in the exact same pattern as the original ones with the same materials, clothes, hair and names! Being an 80s child, can you guess how excited I was?!!
My child, who was very happy to get the doll, saw that his name was like Henderson (or something along those lines) and said, I don't like that name. Let's rename him.
So we pop online, www.cabbagepatchkids.com to do the official job. Can you guess what she named him?
TROY BOLTON!!! And she has lovingly played with him, changed his clothes and diapers and brought him to bed with her each night. Because, afterall, she does love Troy!
Behold, Troy:

*sorry, the picture is so bad. It's a cellphone pic, b/c I was too lazy to get up and get the real camera. This was way easier!
**Blogher disclaimers: Doll was sent, no money exchanged and the retail value was 29.99. And no, I'm not giving this one away. He has been officially adopted.
No comments:
Post a Comment