So I'm guessing you are O.K. then? I was getting on here to check. I should have known you would be blogging! We are starting to get the rain and winds now and I am SOooooo tired of it! YUCK!!!
you mean you got a new van and you didnt evacuate?! traffic was awful or would have been if we didnt leave at 3 in the morning..glad you guys are all okay
The tree in the backyard was chopped by the neighborhood manly men with their manly chainsaw toys in a matter of 20 minutes flat.
The other is a little more complicated. It punctured a hole straight through the eve of the house, so it's removal will be more careful. But after that, it's just another "chop and stack" job. I'm telling you, the guys are LOVING it.
Well what stinks for us is that we have the only property in the neighborhood with messed up trees. Oh, except our other neighbers. They had their little 4 foot tree with the diameter of your thumb get broken by the wind. No one else had any major tree problems. We are truely thankful that it wasn't any worse for us than this.
Oh dear, I do hope your house is okay!! Those are some big trees. I guess that is one good thing about building a house in the middle of an old rice field, no trees. But super big gusts of wind. I am glad you all are okay, and I can't believe you didn't hear that. :)
It's funny how men love chainsaws. It must be something in their genetic make up.
10 comments:
So I'm guessing you are O.K. then? I was getting on here to check. I should have known you would be blogging! We are starting to get the rain and winds now and I am SOooooo tired of it! YUCK!!!
Glad to see that you are safe and blogging!!!
you mean you got a new van and you didnt evacuate?! traffic was awful or would have been if we didnt leave at 3 in the morning..glad you guys are all okay
I am impressed your trees didn't land on the house.
looks like that 2nd tree narrowly missed your kids' clubhouse too
Oh my gosh! I'm glad you guys are O.K.? How is the rest of the community affected? What will you guys do about the trees?
The tree in the backyard was chopped by the neighborhood manly men with their manly chainsaw toys in a matter of 20 minutes flat.
The other is a little more complicated. It punctured a hole straight through the eve of the house, so it's removal will be more careful. But after that, it's just another "chop and stack" job. I'm telling you, the guys are LOVING it.
Well what stinks for us is that we have the only property in the neighborhood with messed up trees. Oh, except our other neighbers. They had their little 4 foot tree with the diameter of your thumb get broken by the wind. No one else had any major tree problems. We are truely thankful that it wasn't any worse for us than this.
Oh dear, I do hope your house is okay!! Those are some big trees. I guess that is one good thing about building a house in the middle of an old rice field, no trees. But super big gusts of wind. I am glad you all are okay, and I can't believe you didn't hear that. :)
It's funny how men love chainsaws. It must be something in their genetic make up.
scary!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you guys are okay. Looks like that tree missed the house by just a few feet.
Post a Comment