You remember that commerical a few years back, with Bill Cosby and the jello jigglers? Remember how he would pick up a jiggler and it would just wiggle back and forth in his hand, a floppy, lifeless piece of nothing?
*haha, "Make jigglers...they're a handful of fun!"
Years ago, before Ashley was born, I had the most fantastic boobs. (At least that's how I remember them.) Perky and full, and didn't even require a bra most of the time! Oh, life was good.
Then four babies came along, and I realize my girls will never be the same. The personality, the perkiness and fullness...Gone. Forever.
I forgot how depressing it is until I weaned Syndey fully. And it took a couple of weeks to shrink back down. But they're back. The Jello Jigglers.
Ugh. I think it might be time for a boob job.
6 comments:
Depressing, isn't it? Nothing is the same as it used to be.. even my belly button sags!
You are too funny.
I wish I had appreciated my pre-children girls more than I did...
You should always remember one thing, and I know that you probably don't want to hear it because it doesn't change reality, but I love you for you. You are great and wonderful boobs or no boobs, I love you. You could be a lizard and I would still love you. We have been sealed for Time and Eternity and you are my beautiful eternal bride. Lets refer to the scriptures for a moment:
23 The soul shall be restored to the body, and the body to the soul; yea, and every limb and joint shall be restored to its body; yea, even a hair of the head shall not be lost; but all things shall be restored to their proper and perfect frame.
(Book of Mormon | Alma 40:23)
Just look what you (we) have to look forward to.
This is just my thoughts on the subject because like you I now have jiggly items refering to my mid-aged gut.
I love you,
Steven
ps. I know I know I am suposed to be studying my school junk.
I'm in for the boob job!! Let's do it! I'm thinking for my 32nd bday!! Hmmm.......
Oh dear. I was kinda thinking the same thing today. I was even going to go bra shopping. I used to think, "How can my mom wear that ugly 18 hour bra from a box??" Now I am in search of the perfect box bra that will hold up and support the girls. I don't think I would ever be brave enough to have a boob job. My husband would love me to get one, a bigger one. !! LOL
Your husband is so sweet. He needs to talk to my husband. :)
Post a Comment