Steven's
I am NOT getting a dog.
I am NOT cleaning up pee and poo and taking it out at night.
I am NOT bathing a dog.
Dogs have to have food and medical attention. Which kid is going to go without food and medical attention so the dog can have food and medical attention?
Dog has to have toys. Have to buy toys. And then you have to clean up after them.
Slave, slave, slave...and then we have to buy the dog. I am NOT buying a dog.
You're looking at the dog-not-wanter. I'm going to have to get a special pair of boots just to kick the dog. That's just going to cost us more money to buy dog kicking boots.
No dogs Allowed! I don't want a dog!
I'm in charge, NO DOG!
We have no fence, the dog will run away and get squashed by a car. Not getting a dog. No way.
His names for the dog that he refuses to get:
Carpet wetter, baby biter, butthead dog
**All muttered "under his breath" LOUDLY while
Any bets on how long it'll take to get a dog?
7 comments:
Poor Steven, he doesn't stand a chance. I'll bet he'll end up loving that dog, too.
As a dog owner I'll tell you a few things.
If you are getting an indoor dog, and are getting it as a puppy, you might as well have another child.
Having a dog is like having another child, the only difference is, and i do mean only difference, after it's house broken you no longer have to get a baby sitter for it.
Good luck, and have fun.
NO DOG
Ick.. I am so NOT an animal lover.. especially if it pees and poops all over my house and leaves it's hair all over my couch and clothes.
We have one dog and my husband wans a bulldog. I can't imagine paying 1200 for a dog. That to me is insane. So I am the one sounding like Steven and saying, NO DOG!! Well, I want a dog, but a pound puppy will do. I went to the pound in LC the other day and there were some really cute ones!!!
But that said, I love my inside dog. Brodi is 40 lbs and he is an angel. Bear was 80 lbs and he was an even bigger angel. I love my inside dogs. They are here to bark when a scary man knocks on my door. I love them. And my husband lets Brodi sleep at his feet. I am the one trying to get the dog out of our bed!
And potty training is easy. My lab never had a single accident. It's all about paying attention to them. I got a leash that attached to my waist and the dog was with me always.
Now I will end my novel. LOL!! See ya Wed.
Steven-
I just read a study in a pediatric publication saying that children who grew up with dog had better social skills.
no doggie!
Post a Comment