Thursday, September 18, 2008

Email a Duck...

Raise a buck.

Munchkin does this nifty little fundraiser for breast cancer every fall. You go to their website, decorate a pink duck and send him on a journey. Every time someone opens the email they send, they donate 5 cents!

So click here to send on my duck, Maxine. I've decided she looks like she has quite the relaxed life.

And as much fun as it is to make your own beloved duckie pal, pul-ease keep mine going to at lease one friend or two before creating your own. I'm just selfish that way!

P.S. And it doesn't hurt that this is for a fabulous cause--not only am I at high risk for the bad boob disease, but I have several close friends/family who are fighting it currently. So you see, this is a fantastic waste of time! GO DO IT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic.. I emailed it to a trillion people :)