I got 3 out of 6. So, I stink at being a guy. All I know is that my kid pees outside, so I don't have to worry about teaching him any manners at the urinal!! LOL!!
And by the way you looked totally skinny at play group. I can tell you lost 9 lbs. So jealous!! :)
3 out of 6 too!! One time I walked into the mens bathroom, at night, did my thang' and when I walked out I was wondering who put the urinals in the womens bathroom.. After I thought about it a little more I ran out of there quickly!
Hey, I'm better than the average duck -- I got 4 out of 6! And... what the heck?? Why are we doing this again? When, oh when, would we ever get stuck going to the bathroom in the men's room?
My first introduction to urinals was in kindergarten. They separated the girls from the boys, took the boys in the girls room and the girls into the boys room. And then they let us ask questions.
6 comments:
Is 5 out of 6 pretty good? The most common site I use is www.couponmom.com
3 out of 6. It's a good thing I've never been stuck in a man's body in a public place after drinking a super gulp - I'd no doubt embarrass myself!
I got 3 out of 6. So, I stink at being a guy. All I know is that my kid pees outside, so I don't have to worry about teaching him any manners at the urinal!! LOL!!
And by the way you looked totally skinny at play group. I can tell you lost 9 lbs. So jealous!! :)
3 out of 6 too!! One time I walked into the mens bathroom, at night, did my thang' and when I walked out I was wondering who put the urinals in the womens bathroom.. After I thought about it a little more I ran out of there quickly!
Hey, I'm better than the average duck -- I got 4 out of 6! And... what the heck?? Why are we doing this again? When, oh when, would we ever get stuck going to the bathroom in the men's room?
My first introduction to urinals was in kindergarten. They separated the girls from the boys, took the boys in the girls room and the girls into the boys room. And then they let us ask questions.
Interesting way to teach anatomy.
I'm surprised no one has asked the million dollar question yet: WHY were were discussing this at playgroup? LOL
Post a Comment