
I had to make this one, just since We're just a few more days away from Carrie fun!! (Uh, this would be Steven and Carrie--Not me!)

Ta-Da--two of the hottest men Ever! Hubs and Johnny Depp!
Man, I had a hard time picking Johnny's best picture. Wow. Hubs was easy. He's just all around hotter. (I had to say that--love you hon! Kisses!) Who knew he'd make such a pretty girl?

And, hey, how's that for a sexy HOT MAMA?? Who is it? Duh! Me and Angelina! Two of the hottest mama's ever! Whew!
How fun is this! I also crossed Steven with Ellie the dog, but I didn't think he'd like the results of that one very much. So in the interest of my marriage, I deleted it.
This was super fun!! And if any of you loyal readers get an itchin to do some morphin, Pul-EESE leave me a link to the shots!! I'd LOVE to see them.
5 comments:
I am literally sitting in bed with my laptap (supposed to be writing a paper) and laughing out loud right now! I don't know which Jen could have given you this idea! (Sorry Steven! I would have done Adam, but I'd have to take a closeup pic of him to do it and then he'd be onto me. Although, in my defense, your wife wasn't a hard sell at all. Haha..)
Wow! with you mixed in you only make Angelina look better!!
I clarified the hoochie business on my website. Sorry for the confusion.
There really isn't any need to be morphin my mug with johnny dep to make any kind of improvement... unless the improvement is to JD. All I really need to do is grow a little goatee thingy and I'm set. Look out Hollywood.
by the way--- I make an ugly lady...
How much fun! I would have loved to have seen the dog one!! LOL!!
Post a Comment