New Kids on the Block. Man, where did she did up that old crap?
OH NKOTB!! LOL!! I so remember thinking Joey was soooooo hot!! I can't believe they are trying to make a come back. LOL!!
Oh, and how is the puppy?
LOL, Joey WAS hot!! He was the hottest one! What a babe. Wonder what he looks like now. Puppy is doing great--I'll update in a couple of days with some pics n stuff.
Well, maybe you should learn to hum!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!J/K!!! Kourtland tells me I am fat all the time. He finally said I wasn't AS fat as I used to be!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
New Kids on the Block. Man, where did she did up that old crap?
OH NKOTB!! LOL!! I so remember thinking Joey was soooooo hot!! I can't believe they are trying to make a come back. LOL!!
Oh, and how is the puppy?
LOL, Joey WAS hot!! He was the hottest one! What a babe. Wonder what he looks like now.
Puppy is doing great--I'll update in a couple of days with some pics n stuff.
Well, maybe you should learn to hum!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!
J/K!!! Kourtland tells me I am fat all the time. He finally said I wasn't AS fat as I used to be!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment