Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oklamotion

Jacob just tattled on Ashley. Well, maybe tattle is too strong of a word in this case, but seeing as the child is supposed to be getting ready to leave for dance, she's still in her school clothes, and I haven't been able to pry her out of the bathroom for the past half hour--a trait she has inherited from her father. Yes, she is that regular.

Jake: Moooom, Ashley just did the oklamotion down the ha-alllll.
Me: Did the WHAT??
Jake: The Oklamotion.
Me: What's that?
Jake: You know, the dance. The Oklamotion. The OK-LA-MO-TION. You've heard the song. You know it.
Me: Hon, sorry, I've never heard a song called the Oklamotion. Why don't you show me?
Jake: I don't want to, but it goes like a train.

Did yall know that?? LOL!
The Breast Cancer Site

4 comments:

Erin said...

Is she doing the Locomotion at dance class?

I was about her age when we did a dance to that song at my elementary school. Fun memories!!

Amanda said...

That is too funny! I like that one!!!

How is the potty training going?

Be A Saint said...

I love that he felt the need to tattle on her doing the Oklamotion. True brotherly love.

Unknown said...

I guess the Oklamotion is better than the Ark-Lamotion!

Soooeee-pig.