Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hot Mama Here!!

Think about this:

Lets say you see someone you haven't seen in awhile, and she looks great. Great as in lost weight and looking better than you. And you ask her how she did it. And she gives you the answer of "I don't know how I did it. I didn't do anything different."

I hate that. I hate people like that. Total pet peeve of mine. At least make up something so the rest of us who are sweating our brains out and starving ourselves won't feel so bad. Geez.

Well, guess what.

So the other day I put on my jeans, fresh out of the dryer, and I was walking around and I noticed I kept having to pull them up. So I got to thinking, What the heck's wrong with my jeans? So I stepped on the scale for the first time in a month.

I lost five pounds. Actually, five and a half pounds to be exact.

Now, go ahead and ask me how I did it.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA--(seriously evil laugh, there)

I don't know!!!!!

Don't you hate me??

The Breast Cancer Site

9 comments:

Camille said...

I actually do hate you now...and I was just going to start body for life (again) and see if you wanted to join me...obviously you're doing something right! So I do congratulate you!!

Anonymous said...

You are totally ONE HOT MAMA!!

Andrea said...

That is great! I was going to tell you at play group last week that you looked like you lost some weight!! I am so jealous. I have been trying to loose this stupid baby weight for months. The treadmill and I are not good friends.

Minnie said...

Good for you!

That's awesome.

Amanda said...

Well, tell Ashley to keep walking behind you singing NKOTB songs. I think that is what did it for you!!! LOL!!!

Good job!!!!!!!!!!

And NO I will not be having anymore kids. We fixed that 2 years ago!!!!!!! :o)

The Sanford Family said...

Yes, I do!!!!

The Sanford Family said...

Yes, I do!!!!

Randi said...

I was just going to jump on your bandwagon there and talk about how much I hate "those people". And now YOU are "those people".
Strangely I don't hate you, but I really would like to know how you did it.

Laura said...

Really, I don't know. I guess just being so super busy, it's crazy. I don't know. I only worked out for a couple of days like weeks ago. Go figure, but I'M NOT COMPLAINING!!!!! YAY!!!