Again, I'm so proud. I'm insanely jealous, though. I usually have a car full but I didn't this year. I was so frusrated at Walmart that I went home empy handed. Plus, I would have had to travel an hour and a half away for decent shopping.
That is crazy. I went to two stores. I got what I needed and got out. Toys R Us was insane. I waited in the check out line for about an hour.
I am just about done with shopping. I hope with that load of goodies both you and Erin are finished. I should have met up with you guys. I could have learned the secret deals at CVS!!
5 comments:
Again, I'm so proud. I'm insanely jealous, though. I usually have a car full but I didn't this year. I was so frusrated at Walmart that I went home empy handed. Plus, I would have had to travel an hour and a half away for decent shopping.
You never cease to amaze me!
You are freakiing INSANE!
That is crazy. I went to two stores. I got what I needed and got out. Toys R Us was insane. I waited in the check out line for about an hour.
I am just about done with shopping. I hope with that load of goodies both you and Erin are finished. I should have met up with you guys. I could have learned the secret deals at CVS!!
I MUST know the CVS deals you got!!
Post a Comment