
Has anyone out there heard of the Bath Blizzard? It's a new one for me too. I think it's totally cool. Sydney? Not so much.
The look on her face says it all.
Yeah. This thing is sits on the side of the tub (supposed to hang, but baby was hogging that end for a change) and bubbles free flow from it down onto the water. I was a bit skeptical, but hey, willing to try anything that doesn't cost me a dime, right?
SO COOL!!! The bubbles come steadily--not fast or slow, and they just keep on coming! I was worried they would hit the water and just disintegrate, but they actually stayed around.
At least they stayed as long as Syd would let em. Bubbles started pouring out and she started screaming. Terror, HELP ME MOM screaming! GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW screaming. Oops.
I turned off the machine the second I put down the camera, thinking if it was out of sight, it would be out of mind. But my brain is not as logical as a baby's, apparently. See the bubbles touching her foot? She kept on holding the bucket, stayed in the exact same position as if she was frozen, lifted up that foot, peered around the bucket and screamed at it. She wouldn't stop screaming until I pulled her out of the tub completely and got all the evil bubbles off her. She would not return to the tub until I drained out all the water, rinsed the bubbles out of the tub and off every. single. freaking. toy, and gave her some clean, clear water back. Then she was happy as a lark.
So in conclusion, this is an awesome toy to buy for anyone except those who have a bubble phobia. Of course, the package says the toy is for ages three and up, but really, who pays attention to that, anyway? But my five year old is now happily enjoying the fact he could score a toy from his sister without her following him around and screaming for it. Yehaw Christopher! He loves it! Thumbs Up!
Necessary Info: Bath Blizzard by Kid Kleen, suggested retail is $19.99, and is available at "all leading toy retailers." (Non-paid review.) Thanks Team Mom!!
4 comments:
Bubbles! The pics of your little girl were so sad! Bless her heart and YAY! for Christopher!
Aw, poor Sydney. Does she like regular bubble baths? Or is she scared of all bubbles?
LOL!! Syndey is soo cute! She looks truely terrified!! My boys love bubbles. I bet they would love that!!
So when she gets older and can take her own bath one way to get her to hurry up is to threaten to add bubbles to the water.
Poor girl. I just knew that she would just love to have the bubbles in her bath.
Post a Comment