Picture me standing in front of you, holding out two hands. In one hand is five pounds of FAT. With the other hand, I grab you and rub your nose in it.
Which is essentially what I'm doing, since as of this a.m., I'm down, oh, another five pounds!!
And apparently the pizza, coke, fish sticks and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream I ate today aren't hurting too much.
*Sigh*
And my newly found nine's are starting to get sorta roomy! Do I feel a shopping trip coming on?
P.S. Bought my twilight ticket tonight! Can't Wait!!!!

9 comments:
ok, seriously.. how're you dropping all the pounds? what've you done differently? you weaned your baby.. that couldn't be it.
See is giving it to me. I am getting more and more pudgie every day.
I should have better eating and excercise habits because the do nothing method my wife has adopted doesn't work.
Guys I see her everyday and she looks great. Really! I think her method is to not have me around as much so she has a double role to fill. Laura has taken on the role of mother, taxi driver, teacher, father, doctor, hair stylist, dog walker, chef, maid, toy repair person, garbage man, you name it, she is doing it.
Thanks for doing all that you do, I love you!
Steven
Wow, I really am that Amazing!
P.S. So, uh, since I'm so great, where's my bahama trip? STILL waiting!!
That's great!
YOU ROCK!
That's so awesome.
I think a trip is for sure, in order.
Have fun at Twilight! I went last night with my sister in law and some of our friends. We totally enjoyed ourselves. Congrats on the 5 pounds.
Well, I can't say what I really want to say to you right now, but freakin A congrats!!!
I was doing so good. I lost 30 lbs and just kinda stopped. I think I have gained 5 or so back. I'm gonna try to lose 10 before the anniversary!!! Fingers Crossed!!! Ughhhhhhhhhh..........
OK trying really hard not to hate you....you lose the weight and you made me take down Fabio's picture...
Post a Comment